Thursday, February 23, 2006

Walk with the Birds


Bird in Hand
Originally uploaded by null photography.
Earlier this week I went with my family to a local trail and took some pictures of some birds.
There were a lot of chickadees flying around looking for some food. They didn't like what was on the ground, so they really took to our food.
I got some good shots of the birds and of my family feeding the birds. I also got some nice shots of nature type stuff.
A day or two later me and my dad went on our own to an even closer trail. We had never been on it so we weren't sure what to expect. The sun was off and on and it was crazy cold, luckily I was smart enough to bundle up real well. We didn't get to see to much, we were hoping for some animals or birds but I guess they were too smart to come out in the cold weather. We heard alot of birds but just couldn't find them. So I only got a few good shots out of the trip.
Because of all the branches between me and my shots of birds I got to really try out my manual focusing skills. My camera was just going crazy on auto focus, trying to focus and every level of branches and birds and sky.
Hoping to get out in warmer weather to get better shots of different birds and animals.

No comments: