Saturday, February 25, 2006

Canadian International Autoshow

I finally got to go this weekend! I went with my dad and uncle and we spent about 4.5 hours walking around the whole place. In total i got around 280 pictures, and all on a single battery! It took me almost two 1gb cards to get all those pictures though. Luckily I brought my dad's flash cards as backups, even though I didn't need them.
This picture is from the end of our little tour but I think it is one of the best shots I got today. The hardest cars to shoot were the black ones, especially when they were in bad lighting. I had to shot 1/20s and 1/10s which resulted in alot of blurry pics. I used my external flash on the dark cars but it seemed to only make things worse because since the cars were so polished I just got alot of glare from the flash bouncing back. I think I have a few decent shots, but nothing like what I would have liked to get.
There were so many cars but not all of them nice, especially in the Ford section. I just really don't care for Mustangs and the like. And besides the Mustang and the GT, there isn't much else to look at there. Although it was nice to see the Ford GT #99 for Wayne Gretzky, with his signature on it. I'll have that picture up later on when I have more time.

No comments: