Wednesday, September 06, 2006

New Gear



Nikkor 50mm f/1.8
Originally uploaded by null photography.

Just got this lens for my bday and it's working great. I wanted a fast lens for indoor stuff and I also wanted to have a lens with a larger dof. So far I've only done a couple "product shots" of my other lenses at f/1.8 and it has given great dof. I'll will be taken alot more photos with it as soon as I get more time. I've recently moved into a new place so I haven't had much time to take photos because I've been running around getting stuff for the new house and building/installing stuff in the new place. Also there's all the unpacking and cleaning up as well. Maybe this weekend or next week I'll be able to go out and try out my new lens. Also for my bday I got a two year flickr pro account, I was really excited to get that. Now I can organize all my photos online, keep showing all my old photos and upload original sizes of my photos instead of the reduced sizes I had to do before.

No comments: