Saturday, July 29, 2006

TotalSportCompact 2


Painted Celica
Originally uploaded by null photography.
Today I went to the TotalSportCompact auto show in Ottawa. It was very hot but at least it didn't rain. I couldn't find a event schedule so I didn't get to see the martial arts or bikini contest. Although I would have liked to stay, it was just way too hot out to sit around and do nothing. There were some nice cars and some great cars but I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I would have. The main problem is that most of the (nice) cars were the exact same ones as last year. It would have been alright if they modified their cars further or just added little tweaks here and there but they were exactly the same. But I guess once they put all that money into the car, they don't have any left for the year after, lol. Well, I still got some good pictures so I guess that's all that counts. Also, disappointing for the guys, I was unable to snap any pics of girls posing with cars because there weren't any. There were alot of girls walking around for the show but none of them were posing for the pros like last year. Maybe later in the day they did but not while I was there. Ah well, there's always next year.

No comments: