Monday, July 17, 2006

More Cars


Chevrolet
Originally uploaded by null photography.
Finally I was given a chance to take some more car photos. I've been anxiously awaiting a tuner car show that is on the 29th. I had a blast last year and took a lot of great pics. I can't wait to go back and put my acquired experience to work. The photos that I was able to take last nite were at a local Wal-Mart in Ottawa. While me and my girlfriend were eating dinner at Kelsey's, my gf spotted a nice blue car with white stripes out the window. I turned to look and saw that it was a Viper GTS Coupe. Then I noticed there were alot more corvettes and muscle cars out in the parking lot. After we finished dinner, I ran back home and grabbed my camera. There were a lot of nice old and muscle cars around but I missed the Viper. I guess the driver just popped by and left while we were eating. I have seen this car show a couple times but I still don't know if they are a group that gets together and how often they do. Maybe next time I'll have some sense in me to ask.

No comments: