Monday, May 01, 2006

More Macro


R2-D2
Originally uploaded by null photography.
My dad gave me his 105mm VR Macro to use for the next couple of weeks. The Ottawa Tulip Festival is starting up this Thursday so I wanted to get some really nice close up shots and the VR will come in handy for the handheld shots. I shot alot of pictures in the past couple of days, well alot that turned out really good. I pulled out my Star Wars Monopoly set and took out the little pewter figurines to shoot. I put them on some black white printer paper for a neutral background. I also went out and took some macros and normal shots at a near by park. I also shot some macro shoots of my girlfriends miniature Winnie the Pooh figures that she has on her key chain. I will have those shots up maybe tomorrow when I have time to get to them. The lens is really awesome, it's really quick, takes very sharp photos and the VR is the best option ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo you need a life